Hi there folks
The Christmas is soon on your door and maybe you have also some interesting Christmas parties coming up? And you would like to be in a good shape and show everybody your amazing figure? Well, you are kind of hurry now. There is only 6-7 weeks until Christmas eve, but don’t worry, that time is still enough if you want to make some changes into your physics. But you need to start today! Hire a pro, turku personal trainer.
Here are some easy steps.
- Start lifting heavy! That is the most efficient way of getting muscle and sculpting your body. Add more muscle, the better you will look. So you need to touch some heavy weights in order to do that. Go to the gym and start with back squat, deadlift and bench press. Those three are the classics and will do wonders for you. Five set of five each, the weight should be challenging all the time. Make sure you have your mechanics correct before starting to lift heavy. Easiest way is to hire a personal trainer for one to two hours, he/she will check that you are lifting correct.
- Lift fast with intervals. So use heavy weights and corporate those into some crueling interval training. That will burn fat like a beast. For example do back squat for one minute, then have a break for one minute. Then do deadlift for a minute and break. And last do bench press with same style. Do this for 5 rounds for example. You will gain muscle, strenght and burn fat like a grazy. This is the most efficient way of training.
- Enough protein. Check your body’s lean mass and multiply that by two. That is the protein need in grams. Use various protein sources like meat, fish, chicken, milk etc.
- Enough carbs for training. Eat just enough carbs that it will support your training regime. You don’t need carbs at your rest days. So eat plenty of carbs on those days when you are doing that heavy interval training. Carbs will be used as your primary fuel source and helps to push harder while training. Good sources are for example vegetables, berries, fruits and so on. Less sugar is always better.
- Eat also fat! Don’t forget the fat! You need that for basic body functions. Your brains are made of fat! So you need to eat that also. The fat will keep your hormones going on and helps to keep the metabolism running. It also helps to prevent hunger. You need to eat fat a little bit on every meal and you should always use healthy source like avocado, olive oil and coconut oil. Fish is also excellent source of fat.
- Drink water! Try to drink at least 3 litres of water every day. The water will help to keep EVERYTHING running in your body. That is one the most important part of training and eating, you need to drink water! No soda or juices, just plain water. That is the best one.
That’s it. Follow these 6 simple rules and you will get your body ready for Christmas season. You can fit in that new dress or keep that cool looking trousers on. There is plenty of time, you just need to start right now. So go to the gym and pick some heavy weights. Then clean your eating and have some healthy meals. With those two combined, you will transform your body very quickly to athlete. Good luck!